Values are important and enduring beliefs or ideals shared by an individual or the members of a family, culture or institution about what is good or desirable and what is not. Values exert major influence on the behavior of an individual and serve as broad guidelines in all situations. For Alpine Group, the Core values which will be highlighted in all the activities and programs that it undertakes are as follows:
- Â Service to Society:Â Alpine Group would strive for community welfare and development of products and Services that meet real needs of its clients, who are the center of all the activities of the Institution.
- Customer Centric:Â All the products, services and interactions with the customers/clients/target beneficiaries would be such structured and oriented so as to generate a positive emotional response and joy for the customers/clients/target beneficiaries.
- Respect for the Individual:Â There would be proper respect for the clients as well as co-workers in terms of peopleâ€™s health, safety, self-esteem, feelings, and options.
- Integrity and Honesty:Â It would be constant endeavor in keeping to oneâ€™s word, promises, agreements, being truthful, non-deceitful etc. with employees, customers, vendors, government, etc.
- Professionalism and Discipline:Â There would be utmost professionalism & discipline in adherence to company policy, rules, systems, procedures, schedules, standards, ethics, and so on.
- Teamwork & Cooperation:Â At Alpine Group, teamwork & cooperation would be highly encouraged and appreciated among individuals, departments, divisions, and branches.